Get Professional Wardrobe & Style Advice
from Atelie, Thornhill
One of the paradoxes of looking great and dressing well is that it should look effortless. When clothes are chosen to flatter your shape, colours, and features, the effect appears completely natural, as though the clothes you wear are an actual extension of you as a person.
However, achieving such an effortless look is anything but effortless. Choosing the right sizes, colours, fabrics, and making sure that everything goes together is not as easy as it might seem; this is especially so for people who have busy lives, and don’t have the time to organize their wardrobe or develop a more precise understanding of what styles work for them.
At Atelie, we take the guesswork out of the equation. When you choose our wardrobe & style service, you receive essential guidance and advice in a number of areas. We provide:
- Help to get to grips with your current wardrobe by adding complementing items
- Advice on alterations as well as discarding unsuitable items and donations
- Shopper service: We can accompany you and offer advice on items to purchase, and what you should avoid
- Advice on potential alterations and customizations to store-bought clothes
- Professional and business dress counselling
- Consultations on how to create a wardrobe that is versatile and interchangeable
Give us a call at our Maple location to learn more about our wardrobe & style service, and to make an appointment.